UHC Solutions was founded in 1998 with the intent of creating a world class healthcare permanent placement firm. UHC Solutions has been providing recruiting services to its clients and candidates for the past 23 years.
We specialize in filling leadership and provider positions for Federally Qualified Health Centers across the county. Our industry knowledge, network of directly recruited candidates and ability to identify and engage with healthcare professionals in discussions about their career plans, enables us to recruit “passive” candidates you will not find responding to conventional job postings on your website or various job boards such as Indeed and CareerBuilder.
The best leadership talent is not actively seeking a new career. As such, they must be sought out. Our domain knowledge paired with a thorough understanding of your ideal candidate profile, culture, and value proposition will enable us to work with your team to take candidates from initial interest to on-boarding in a timely and organized manner.
The firm was founded and remains committed to the following Core Values.
Core Values of UHC Solutions
- Integrity You can expect that all dealings with our firm are open and honest.
- Passion and Enthusiasm You should expect a positive “can do” attitude from any of our team members.
- Respect You will be treated with the utmost of respect and courtesy at all times.
- Reliability You should expect a professional, solutions based approach to each and every task with an eye on what is truly obtainable by both our clients and candidates.
- Communication You will be guaranteed full disclosure and communication throughout the entire recruiting experience.
- Confidentiality Your personal and proprietary information will be protected and remain 100% confidential.
- Care Your needs and interests will be served with the utmost care to create a win-win partnership for both our clients and candidates
- Personal and Professional Growth You can rest assured that we strive both internally and externally for continual improvement both personally and professionally.